The Listing Plan of Action
My Objectives Are The Following
1. To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
2. To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities
3. To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value…between you and the buyer.
The Following Are The Steps I Take To Get A Home Sold…The “Pro-Active Approach”:
1. Submit your home to our Multiple Listing Service.
2. Price your home competitively…to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
3. Promote your home at the company sales meeting or white board.
4. Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
5. Email feature sheets to top agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
6. Suggest & advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
7. Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
8. Prospect and talk to as many people per day looking for potential buyers.
9. Contact over the next 7 days … my buyer leads, center of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
10. Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box.
11. Whenever possible pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
12. Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
13. When possible have the cooperating Broker in the area tour your home.
14. Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home … for their feedback and response.
15. Assist you in arranging interim financing … if necessary.
16. Represent you on all offer presentations … to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
17. Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted … all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.
18. Make sure lawyer or notary deliver your check at the closing.